Saturday, October 21, 2017

Some of my flowering phal’s

Most of my Phalaenopsis orchids in bloom at the moment, showing their many colors and textures and some with scents. They will flower for a few months and it’s nice to welcome their new flowering season.  I took these pictures with my phone instead of trusted camera and not exactly sure of the results, although the pictures are ok I prefer to show more details of any flower.


Most of my orchids in a kind of in between flowering stage at the moment, so a lot of repotting, sorting out and general maintenance happening in the greenhouse. And waiting for new and exiting blooms to emerge for another season. 

2 comments:

  1. Klara, congratulations for this stuning flowering plants. Very beautuful colours and forms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit and for checking out my phal's

      Delete